First blog task

 1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?  

To work on the computers.

2) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.) 
 I use my phone to access social media.

3) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? 
The max is 21 hours in the whole week.

4) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
I can't remember the last TV programme or film that i watched.

5) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?
On the Tv or on my phone.

6) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?
I don't play videogames.

7) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? 
Yes i do have social media i have Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok and other platforms.
I like it because i can talk to friends and family.

8) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?
I think its both for some things media is a positive and negative thing for young people some people might find it useful but some may not. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WaterAid advert dentation & connotation

'Mise-en-scene: Stranger Things analysis'